Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kannada Actress Nikita's Ban Lifted by Kannada Film Association

Kannada Actress Nikita's Ban Lifted by Kannada Film Association
  • The Kannada actress Nikita Thukral has been free from ban imposed by the Kannada Film Producers Association (KFPA).
  • The reason for banning her was for creating problems with her co-star Darshan's married life.
  • She had banned her for three years from the Kannada Films.
  • Recently Darshan was arrested for assaulting and threatening his wife.
  • 'I am not somebody who wants publicity from injustice done to me...what my family, friends and fans think about me really matters. Everybody knows that what happened is a grave injustice... banning me for an act which I am not even aware of or responsible for,' Nikita said in the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment